Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My childhood friend:)


My school-time friend's name is Ola. Although she was a year older than me, we were attending the same school. Since I can only remember we were running together around our housing estate playing games from mornings till nights. Our favourite games were hide-and-seek, hare and hounds, playing with dolls and plays in a sandbox. Our best time were always our summer holidays, because we could play all the days then. During our winter holidays we were making snowmen and sliding over snow on toboggan. Our shared moments that I remember the most were our birthday parties on which we invited many friends from our block of flats. First, there was always a big chocolate cake with candels, wishes, and birthday presents. Then sandwiches, chips, sweets, and, of course, liters of red, fizzy orangeade!!!!
Unfortunately, there are no more birthday parties with my friend Ola...Our childhood finished some time ago and now we meet only occasionaly when she comes back home from Denmark where she curretly stays with her fiance. I met with her a few weeks ago and we were recollecting our school years and light-hearted moments of our beautiful childhood...
(The pictures above presents me...:))

No comments:

Post a Comment